To ensure correct example of recommendation letter for masters program, several things must be mentioned:
- Include the info about your common experience with the student. Did you have common classes or projects together?
- You have to find the transcripts and insert the grades in the letter. If you can’t get the official list from the department, you may request an unofficial example.
- Inserting a resume would also be a great idea if the applicant has one.
- The next part is to discuss the internships and rewards. What achievements did the student have during the studying period?
- If there’s any professional experience in the workplace, it must also be noted. This is what can give a student an edge in the competition.
This is a list of things an LoR writer can’t forget about. Each institution has its preferences for a sample letter of recommendation for a master’s program.