An amazing sample letter of recommendation for an internship should include the description of the best traits and experience that make an applicant distinct and worthy of being chosen. While making this description, it is important to look at a candidate from the perspective of the selection committee members.
To form your list of essentials that have to be included in your reference letter, answer these questions:
- What are the exact contact details of a target internship program and a person responsible for the review (if it is possible to find out)?
- How long a person who recommends knows you, and in what capacity?
- What are the strongest points that the selection committee expects to see you have?
- What are the distinct achievements and accomplishments you have?
- What are skills that can help you perform well during the anticipated internship?
- Why are you worthy of becoming a participant in an internship program? How can you benefit from it?
The last question you should answer too is “how to ask for a letter of recommendation from an internship?” You should be confident in a person who recommends you, that you will get the best recommendation from that person. Discuss the most important points that should appear in your reference letter.